Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"I knight you: 'Sir Needler'! Rise!"


I haven't posted in a very long time because of my work schedule, but here are some updates of the kitties. Needler is getting bigger and up to a lot of mischief. It's Bender's duty to rein her in! Lately, when we get up in the morning there are magnets all over and the cats have yanked my sweaters off the hangers, pulled the socks out of the drawers and carried them all over the house. Usually it's Needler but we're not suprised to see that Bender still likes create trouble. They like to congregate at the kitchen sink to watch the hummingbirds and listen to the dogs bark. I've been spending my day off playing Modern Warfare 2, which is a lot of fun and came with real night vision goggles that I'm sure my dad will try to steal if he sees them!



4 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again! Those kitties are playing out your video games--sounds like you've got an alpha war going on there! Not that I know what is what--I've just discovered Stargate Atlantis (the TV show) and that's about as far-out as I am :) Have a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Your kitties are pretty--and don't thing I've ever seen a cat that white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the kitties!!! So funny with Needler's ears bent back. Bender looks so huge next to Needler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear from you guys! Christina- I haven't seen Stargate Atlantis, but today I did sort of watch the SyFy movie based on A Wizard of EarthSea. The books are much better, of course! And thanks for the comments about the kitties, they appreciated them! hehe.... Andrea, Bender is huge, and you should see Bender chasing Needler around the house, it is very cartoonish!

    ReplyDelete