skip to main |
skip to sidebar
2 vs. 100
Mark and I have a lot of fun playing 1 vs. 100 on the 360. On this particular night Mark ended up being in the mob, which is very rare! His avatar is the one on the left. I like the pic of the cats and I, especially because at first we didn't even notice Bender was in the picture because of his camoflauge!
Bender and Needler sure look like they get along well now. What sweet pictures of your kitties. It REALLY makes me want another one. We swear we're going to wait until Amelia asks for one!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie--good to hear from you again. Enjoying your pics and seeing everyone's smiling faces. I know you're in the restaurant biz and can imagine how busy your work life must be during the holidaze. Best wishes to you and Mark (and cannot leave out kitties because you love them so much) a fun and happy new year!
ReplyDelete