Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Baby it's Cold Outside!"







Here are some more pictures from Christmas Day. I just had to take some family pictures with the kitties, even though they really hated it (especially Bender). We had a rough time keeping those scoundrels out of the tree this year, and Needler tried to carry the bells around the house on a few occasions. After a long day, I couldn't wait to get home and cuddle up in my jammies from Grandma Nancy, and I also wanted to show off my new Left4Dead 2 t-shirt from Mark. He also gave me Dragon Age: Origins, which I have been playing non-stop the past couple of days. It is so addicting! It is fun to sit like a couch potato for a little while, snuggle with that dirty rat Needler and that loaf Bender, and worry about leveling up my mage and collecting vials of darkspawn blood! Escapism at its worst hehe....







2 comments:

  1. Julie, your tree is so pretty. Very colorful. Of course you have to get photos of the kitties and the tree. Zha-Zha always slept under the tree. The first picture of you and Mark is really good. You look like a blissful newlywed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year! Love the pictures. Your ornaments look like the bright colored glass balls I saved from Grandpa and Grandma Bartolini's basement. They make a beautiful tree - no wonder the kitties couldn't stay out of it!!

    ReplyDelete