skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Eat, Drink, Poop


As you can see, Needler wants to do everything Bender wants to do, whether it's eat, drink, or think about how the Dodgers will do in 2010. It has been very windy around here lately, which has the cats freaking out. Last night our electricity was even flickering off an on because the wind against these mountains is so strong! It was spooky with the "OooOOoooOO," around the side of the house. I guess the wind is gusting only 30 mph today but we have a wind/fire advisory right now. It is perfect pre-Halloween weather! Mark and I watched a movie called Let the Right One In a couple of nights ago, which is a Swedish vampire movie. It wasn't scary but put us in an eerie mood for Halloween. I also finished Pride and Prejudice and Zombies today, which was a fun read. Hey Andrea, I saw a preview for a video game (Assassin's Creed 2) that looks like it came right out of The Rossetti Letter! But the best thing I can promote today is the coolest commercial I have ever seen, and I think everyone should take a look at it! If you go to YouTube you can find it under XBOX 360 - Halo 3: ODST - "The Life" Commercial (HQ), and it will show you why I like video games so much! Watching it on a big HDTV will blow you away! The music is great, too.
Love the new posts! I'm wishing I could play with the kitties...I really miss having a cat around, but I guess a baby will have to do for now-ha! I also like seeing pics of your house. Very cool/stylish decor, however, I must say the figurines are freaking me out a little. I mean, aren't you afraid they'll come to life at night? (and like kill you?) Definitely spooky for Halloween. I also was admiring your neatly showcased books and XBOX vids. You really have turned into a neat freak. I'm so proud of you!!! Love you, Julie! Give hugs and kisses to Bender, Needler, and Mark, too!
ReplyDeleteThanks! A baby would definitely be more exciting heehee. I'm not afraid the figurines will come after me at night, only Jason/Michael because we've been watching a lot of horror movies in preparation of the holiday. Our electricty went out one night last week so I sent Mark to make sure it wasn't Jason cutting the wires! Scary! And thanks, I try to keep things tidy but Needler's brain is like a broken record ("Destroy...destroy...destroy...,")! Love you and XOXOXO back to Amelia, Jenny and Andy!
ReplyDelete