Here are some recent pictures of the BFFs. Bender and Needler play a lot around their scratching thingy, and sometimes just chill. Needler is definitely the antagonist in most situations. Last night she had Bender in a chokehold and rode on his back for a little while. Also shown is Bender getting his favorite massage with the pink glowing thing from Grandma Nancy. I swear, he gets more use out of it than anyone! I tried to use it on Needler and she jumped out of her skin (it vibrates, too). As you can see in the picture of Needler and I, sometimes we have to pin up our curtains because Needler likes to run and hide in them, and has about ripped one of the rods out of the wall. I am off to work now, but GO DODGERS!!! (They are in the playoffs with the Cardinals tonight, sorry guys but I bleed Dodger blue).
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment