skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our Humble Abode + Brute Chieftains
I put in some pictures of our house to show off our mad skillz in home decor. The first picture is of some of our Halo action figures and figurines, consisting of Jackals, Brutes, Hunters, Elites, Drones, and Master Chiefs. The Hunter is my favorite (the big one in the back). In the third picture we have displayed our Halo statues. They are (left to right) Master Chief fighting off the Flood, a Brute Chieftain, and the Arbiter with invisibility activated. We have other figurines too, but these are most of the Halo ones. A few weeks ago we did our decorating for Halloween, and the medieval skull is the coolest thing we acquired this year. Now that he's been lit a few times, he has a big chunk with red wax dripping out to look like blood. Target saves the day again! Now I have to be off to get ready, I have to go to a work dinner tonight even though I want to stay home and cuddle the babies. Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeen!
No comments:
Post a Comment